Thursday, November 4, 2010

Zaxby's : Churky Approved

First off, I'd like to mention that Zaxby's has fried pickles! Some of you may have received a text message from me last week telling you how excited I was when I tried them...well, not anymore.

I have never had customer service this terrible in my life.



I like Zaxby's and I plan to still eat at Zaxby's but I will never go to this particular one again:
7508 South Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC 28217


Today, I ordered the chicken finger sandwich, assuming it comes with lettuce, tomato, and/or mayo. All of which I am fine with, I'm not very picky. It does not list what comes on this sandwich on the menu, but I figured it was no big deal. I go to pick up my order and my sandwich is drenched in Zaxby's sauce (on the top and bottom!). I have tried this sauce on multiple occassions, hoping I would end up liking it..but it is the nastiest sauce ever.



I just found the recipe for the sauce..no wonder I hate it! :
mayo, ketchup, garlic, worcestershire sauce, and black pepper..mixed together! **vomtis**


I told the girl who gave me my food that I didn't know the sauce came on the sandwich and asked (very nicely) if I could get it switched for a plain one. After about 4 minutes of her staring at me in confusion and questioning what I wanted & what was wrong, she sends the sandwich back for a new one and then tells her manager (standing right next to her) that I was getting a plain one instead. That's when the MANAGER proceeded to YELL at me (waving arms and everything, infront of a huge crowd) for asking for a new sandwich.

I was literally in shock. I know that at any other food chain, they would take my food back, no questions asked. It really makes me appreciate all of the other restaurants I eat at.

-ashley (sadly, sean was not with me when this happened)

picture credit: Google :)

No comments:

Post a Comment